Saturday, October 9, 2010

Tinker Bull
































Pixie Chick: Poof!

Iggy Flop: What the bloody hell are you doing?

Pixie Chick: Transforming you into something easier on the eyes with pixie dust!

Iggy Flop: It's cheap glitter and a glob of it is lodged in my throat, you twit. It's not my color, either. A silver matte shows much nicer on my spray-tanned skin.

Pixie Chick: Yes, I noticed you were orange. My magic dust doesn't appear to be powerful enough to turn you a normal shade.

Iggy Flop: Achieving this shade takes precision and dedication, thank you very much.

Pixie Chick: I see you've continued the theme to your magic wand.

Iggy Flop: Equal rights for equal awesomeness, my pet.

Pixie Chick: Put some clothes on, Orange Crush.

Iggy Flop: Admission is the first step, luv. It's not easy being under my spell.

Pixie Chick: Poof! Damn, you're still here.

No comments:

Post a Comment