Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Make Room for Baby
































Luxe Lady: You really are cheap. All I asked for is a crappy little motel room. You can't cough up $39.99?

Bargain Boy: Have you seen me? I'm wearing melon-colored pants and no socks. Do you think I want to dress this way? This is called broke, baby.

Luxe Lady: I suspect if I get pregnant, we'll have to convert the trunk into a nursery.

Bargain Boy: That area is claimed for my man cave. However, there's enough space in those boots to house a couple of kids.

Luxe Lady: If you get a man cave, then I'm claiming the boots for my craft room.

Bargain Boy: Fine. Let's agree then. No kids until we can swing a trailer hitch for the truck.

Luxe Lady: And rope for the mother-in-law suite on the roof. No kid without a built-in babysistter.

No comments:

Post a Comment